Hana 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Red Fridays at Hana Arts
- Activity takes place:
- At school.
- During time period(s):
, Music, Theatre
- Kindergarten, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, K-2, 3-5, Middle School (6-8)
- Detailed Description:
- When there is no school on a Friday ("Red Fridays"), Hana Arts will be providing creative programs!
Enjoy professional instruction by master artists.
Learn about Music, Drama, Dance, and Visual Arts.
Open to Kindergarten through 8th Grade, and free of charge.
K-5 : Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts
Papa Mala'o - Papa 'Elua : Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts in 'Olelo Hawai'i
Middle School (Grades 6-8) : Sports, Group Activities, Tutoring, Visual Arts with Uncle Otto
- Schedule (Days/Times):
- 1st Quarter: Aug 24, Sep 7, Sep 21, Oct 5
2nd Quarter: Oct 19, Nov 2, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 14
3rd Quarter: Jan 18, Feb 1, Mar 1, Mar 15
4th Quarter: Mar 29, Apr 12, Apr 26, May 10, May 24
- Additional Information
- Registration forms must be signed to attend, forms were sent home with students or available in the office, please return to student's teacher or to Hana Arts.
Free breakfast is available at 7:15am, and free lunch and bus service is also available.
Any questions? Contact Becky Lind @ Hana Arts, 808-248-7569 or email@example.com
- Red Friday Programs Registration Form PDF