Hana 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Read Aloud Program
- Activity takes place:
- At school.
- During time period(s):
- Kindergarten, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Detailed Description:
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• Registration begins at 4:30. Families are asked to check in each member of their family attending at each session. Registration will close at 5:20pm.
• Enjoy snacks before the program begins
• RAP starts promptly at 5:00pm.
• Parents relax in the cafeteria with the RAP Presenter while volunteers read to students in classrooms.
• All members of the family are welcome. Book read-alouds and other fun activities are provided for toddlers through 8th grade. Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult to reading sessions. Older teens are welcome to sit in with parents for adult presentation.
• A FREE dinner provided and Pepsi products are served to RAP families and volunteers after the read-aloud sessions.
• Please feel free to bring family members, neighbors and friends from the school community to RAP sessions. All children, up to grade 8, must be accompanied by an adult.
• Families may attend RAP at any time during the year. Come enjoy the program when you can.
We look forward to sharing the joy of reading with you!
- Schedule (Days/Times):
- WEDNESDAY EVENINGS
May 6 (Grand Prizes)
- RAP Schedule 2019-20 Hana School